San Antonio’s Expert Solar Company
Solar Electric Texas provides solar energy options for the residents of San Antonio, and Central Texas. Our goal is to provide affordable renewable energy solutions to homes and businesses at a cost-effective price. It’s that simple.
Congratulations, you’ve taken the most important step in being a part of the clean energy solution for our world…researching how you and Solar Electric Texas can turn the power of the sun into your energy source.
With the power of the Texas sun, the average Texas consumer saved $20,960 between 1991-2011!*
- You can never run out of solar energy. Texas averages over 220 days of sunshine per year.
- The federal government Investment Tax Credit (ITC) allows you to claim 30% of the cost of a solar photovoltaic (PV) system. For example, if your system cost is $20,000, your one-time tax credit would be $6,000. For an easy to understand analysis please click here.
- We are a registered solar rebate contractor with City Public Service. Boost your savings even more when installing a solar energy system by taking advantage of a CPS energy rebate (rebate level of $1.00 per watt).
- Solar energy systems require very little maintenance. Once installed by Solar Electric Texas, your system takes little maintenance to keep it working at maximum efficiency.
- Solar systems are silent and make no noise.
- While in operation, solar energy systems produce zero emissions.
- Solar systems can increase the value of your home.
- Solar power does not produce harmful pollutants into our atmosphere.
- The next step is even more important. Call Solar Electric Texas today at 210-802-4222 to set-up your complimentary home analysis and estimate. We are locally operated and are a preferred solar installer for homes and offices throughout central Texas!
Thank you for taking the time to learn how you can make your world a cleaner place for centuries to come!
* The estimate is not a guarantee of performance or savings, but is an estimate based on past performance reports.